FluxTech - E14 to G9 Ceramic Lamp Holder Converter Base
- SAVE MONEY: The G9 bulb sockets from FluxTech allow you to change the sockets of old lamps to become more energy efficient. Don't waste money replacing lamps fitting anymore!
- HOW TO USE: For older lamps fitting's sockets that use E14 bulbs, simply screw the new socket into the lamp base. Once screwed in, you will be able to use much more energy efficient G9 LED bulbs in any wattage.
- E14 VS G9: E14, or Edison screw, bulbs are becoming a thing of the past. G9 bulbs have two prongs that slide into the socket. G9 light bulbs emit just as much light, but use much less power, therefore, saving you money on your monthly electric bill.
- PACK OF 2: These converters come in a pack of 2, allowing you to change your lamps. Use with table lamps, bedside lamps, wall sconces, chandeliers or any light source that currently has a E14 type socket that you would like to convert.
- TECHNICAL SPECS: External connection - E14 (female); Inner connection - G9 (male)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.